Intensive English Communication Program
- Are you planning to study towards a degree in the U.S.?
- Do you have a strong academic background?
- Do you need to improve your English language ability?
The Intensive English Communication Program
- is a premiere intensive English program, founded in 1978
- offers cutting-edge instruction as part of a rigorous academic English curriculum
- employs experienced and professional instructors to help you reach your goals
- is located on the flagship campus of a major research university, Penn State
- is located in a safe and beautiful area of the United States, Central Pennsylvania
- is part of the Department of Applied Linguistics, whose faculty are experts in effective second language learning and teaching techniques
- is accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA) and belongs to English USA, the Association of American Intensive English Programs (AAIEP)
- offers additional help for students through the IECP Tutoring Center (ITC)
- offers IECP Certification to meet Penn State’s English language requirements
To enroll in the IECP at Penn State, you must:
- be over the age of eighteen (18)
- have a basic knowledge of English
- provide evidence of academic success